Moving Truck and Cargo Van Rental
Hiring vans in questions and answers:
What type of vans can I hire in a car rental AUTOCASH?
- We offer vehicles with bodywork van: Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Citroen Jumper, Renault Master, Mercedes Sprinter, Volkswagen Crafter, as well as delivery vans box-body tilt: Fiat Ducato tilt, tipper Peugeot Boxer, Citroen Jumper Tilt Mercedes Sprinter tipper, Volkswagen Crafter Tilt, Renault Master tipper. The characteristic of each body ison the bottom of this site.
What license do I need, to hire and maintain this van?
- We offer buses and vans for category B of driving license (up to 3,500 kg).
Is it possible to rent a car with a trailer supply?
- Yes. All higher vans have tow bars with 3,000 lbs maximum strenght. However, to take advantage of the trailer, you must have an additional driving license. (B + E).
Car crash with rented bus - what to do?
- The first step is to make sure that anybody needs assistance. If there is somebody injured, you should call an ambulance and follow the operator's instructions. If there are no injuries, the best thing is to call the police, who will draw up a note with all the information about the crash (the perpetrator and the victim). It is also necessary to notificate AUTOCASH and following our instructions. In practice, if the car will be able to continue driving, you will continue the journey by it. Otherwise, AUTOCASH will order free replacement car (using assistance), which you will continue the trip. Rental will haul away the damaged car to repair
Failure in a rented van - what to do?
- You should immediately notify the AUTOCASH. If the vehicle requires towing, we will call for roadside assistance. The car iis usually towed to the nearest service. If quick repair is not possible, we will order a free replacement vehicle and after reloading the goods, you will can continue the journey.
What is the speed limit for the delivery car for standard driving license?
- Speed limit of such vehicles is the same as for cars. However, ypu should notice that the loaded van is not as agile as the normal car. Experienced professional drivers often say that the bus should not accelerate above 100km / h. And thanks to it, they run for 30 years without any collision. Drivers for whom running vans are not common, should take attence. They are accustomed to the dimensions of a passenger car that are completely different than the bus. We must look not only on its length and width, but also on a height. We should also limit the speed to maintain maximum fuel efficiency and safety of our own and our load.
Exceeding the maximum load capacity of van - is it worth it?
- You musn't exceed the maximum load capacity or you can get the mandate from the Road Transport Inspectorate or from the Police. But first of all, it is about safety. There are situations when by a car with a load capacity of 1.500 kg, the driver can carry much more (even 4.000 kg). During crash, can lead to a situation in which the goods were literally falls into the cabin or burst tire. Cars are designed and constructed only to its maximum load capacity.
What is the fuel combustion of a bus?
- The smallest type vans Peugeot Bipper van with a 1.4 HDi engine combuse at economical driving about 4 liters / 100 km. Average vans, as Citroen Berlingo, about 5-6 liters / 100 km. Large vans maxi, about 10 liters / 100km, but with driving too fast it will be up to several liters. These values depend of the style of driving by the driver. Vans with body tilt combuse even over 10 liters. In their case, an economical driving is particularly desirable.
What is the best tire pressure in delivery cars?
- All major vans are specially reinforced tires, indicated with a "C". This means that the average pumping them 2x more air than in passenger cars. The exact tire pressure table is located on a sticker on each vehicle (fuel flap, or in the recesses of the driver or passenger door). For a large car, the average tire pressure is at least 4 atmospheres, and with a maximum load even more.
What is the limit of passengers in the delivery vehicle?
- Small and medium-sized vans are constructed for 2 persons. Larger vans and cars with tilts have the 3 places.
Is it possible to rent a van with an air conditioning?
- Yes. All vans in the AUTOCASH car are equipped with air conditioning.
Recommended by our vans:
Fiat Ducato Plandeka
Great goods vehicle with tarpaulin, having a capacity of up to 1100 kg. It also has a tow bar and upgraded suspension.
Citroen Berlingo VAN
Extremely useful van with a capacity reaching 565 kg. It has central locking, power steering, ABS, power mirrors and windows.
Peugeot Boxer Maxi
A goods vehicle that will work in any conditions. It's load capacity is 1440 kg. With its powerful diesel engine, driving always is efficient and dynamic.
Peugeot Bipper VAN
A small van with a capacity of 610 kg, for a less massive load. A great way to have cheap transportation, when you do not need that much space in the trunk.
Car rental vans - offices:
Car Rental AUTOCASH has its offices throughout the country. As a result, we are able to transport vehicle in any place in Poland. Below is a list of our branches and sample the city, which are operated by:
1. Branch in Wrocław - Jelenia Gora, Legnica, Opole, Walbrzych
2. Branch in Krakow - Tarnow, Nowy Sacz, Kielce, Tarnobrzeg, Jasło, Rzeszow, Przemysl, Zamosc, Chelm
3. Branch in Gdansk - Slupsk, Koszalin, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Torun, Olsztyn, Suwalki, Elblag
4. Branch in Poznań - Zielona Gora, Gorzow Wielkopolski, Leszno, Kalisz, Konin,
5. Branch in Warsaw - Skierniewice, Lodz, Lomza, Sieldce, Bialystok, Ostrołęka, Ciechanów, Wloclawek, Plock, Radom, Piotrkow Trybunalski, Lublin, Biala Podlaska,
6. Branch in Katowice - Czestochowa, Bielsko-Biala, Sieradz
Body types that occur most frequently in commercial vehicles:
Vans - the most common type of body, also popularly called blaster. Load space is made from metal and integrally formed with the cabin (for the separation from the cargo area is used a wall from sheet or a grating). The rear doors are double doors that open to the sides even at an angle of 270 extents. In smaller vans there is sometimes hatch opened up, instead of a door. Larger have sliding side doors. They get the opening hole of the same height as the cargo space. This allows for easy loading tall items. Hinged rear doors are lower than the sliding side door, usually about 30 cm.
The big advantage is that by a touch of a button you can open and close the cargo space (thanks to central locking). This body type is ideal for on numerous deliveries of goods in the city, when we have to visit a lot of points throughout the day and we would have no time for closing or opening buds Therefore vans are mostly used in courier and delivery companies.
No possibility to use a whole cargo area is the main disadvantage of vans - there are rear wheel arches inside. The floor of the vans are often lined with plywood, which reduces the height. Furthermore, the wall separating the cockpit from the cargo, because of the backrests of the driver and passengers, is not mounted perfectly vertical. It leans a few inches in the direction of the cargo area. Additionally a crate over its entire length is decreasing, reducing the possibility of loading further. All these constraints mean that van works best, as a car to transport packages that we can sort out irregularly. In another case, you can load on the cargo area only four pallets.
Vans are in various body sizes. The smallest that we offer are Peugeot Bipper, Citroen Nemo and Fiat Fiorino. The length and width of the cargo area is approximately 1.5 m and a payload of around 600 kg. In AUTOCASH we also have medium vans such as the Peugeot Partner, Citroen Berlingo, and Fiat Doblo. Their cargo space is similar to the smaller variety. Length is about 1.8 m and a payload of around 560 kg. We also offer a large cara, the length of which varies from 3 to over 4 meters and a width about 1.8 m (calculated without the wheel arches). Their capacity is nearly 1.500 kg.
Tilt - this type of cargo space is also called in-bin. The first thing that is different is a cabin. It not creates a whole with the cargo space. Above it is usually spoiler or bedroom in similar shape. This is a necessary element due to the aerodynamics of the body (the canvas is much higher than the cab). If there were no spoiler, the air resistance while driving would increase fuel consumption by several liters / 100km. The bedroom is entered through a hole in the cab. There is space for one person. In addition, it is equipped with a vent and adjustable heater webasto. In cars with tilt is also a water tank and the fuel tank increased to 125 liters. Therefore, customers who are interested in delicery car rental to go abroad, usually choose exactly this kind of vehicles.
Vans is also called tilt-bin. The cargo space is usually composed of an aluminum box with a width of 2.2 m and a length of 4.2 or 4.6 m. Such sizes allow you to load 8 or 10 pallets of goods. Compared to the van, it is two times more. Above the chest is an aluminum frame, strengthened with wooden planks. On it is stretched the canvas. Some rented cars have also height-adjustable roof - usually from 2.1 to 2.3 m. The cargo space is the perfect cuboid. The wheel arches are under the pickup bed, so it does not constrict the floor, as is the case in the van. Larger size and high driver comfort are therefore undisputed advantage.
The disadvantage is that the building chest, despite the use of aluminum and canvas, is heavy. By this car capacity falls below 1.200 kg (total self-weight and the load must not exceed 3.5 tonnes to fit in a category B driving license). Renting a van with canvas also has an another disadvantage - it can not go as fast as closed box. Installation is not very aerodynamic and is harder to tolerate breeze. Therefore, we need to be more cautious, even if we go unloaded canvas - sometimes it works, as a sail, which can make it difficult to maintain lane. Furthermore, we also include a long time opening and closing the cargo space, because we do not have to provide a simple lock (as in the van), but only the eyelets and rope threading. Because of that, it's better to leave the loaded car on the guarded parking for the night.
Container - building resemblings canvas, but it is made of an aluminum frame and panels or aluminum. On the back there are double doors or roler blind. Sometimes a blind is also on the side. Lightweight design allows you to keep a good payload and cargo space is a perfect cuboid. There can also be mounted lift which facilitates loading of the goods, but it reduces the weight of the load capacity. Currently in AUTOCASH is not possible to rent a container type car.
Isotherm (freezer, refrigerator) - insulated buildings is mostly done in a container or van a using aluminum and light panel. The use of such lightweight materials for the production of building isothermal allows to maintain full load. Isotherm gives you the ability to cool the cargo area to 0 degrees. Adding a chiller is gettig the temperature down to -18 degrees or freezer with a temperature below -18 degrees in cargo space. These cars are most commonly used in the food industry. Currently, isotherm, refrigerator or freezer car hire is not possible in our rental.
Car rental vans Autocash invites you to take advantage of their offer!